The LiPower board is based on the incredibly versatile TPS61200 boost converter. The board is configured to be used with a LiPo battery, has solder jumper selectable 5V and 3.3V output, and an under voltage protection of 2.6V. However, the board can also be used as a general purpose buck and boost regulator with an input voltage as low as 0.3V (default UVLO is 2.6V). With such a low input voltage and quiescent current , the board also works well in energy harvesting applications that use low input voltages.
**Note:** This board does not have reverse polarity protection, so please use the correct LiPo batteries (see related items below) or be sure to recognize the polarity if using your own input source.
**Note:** This product is a collaboration with Oleg of Circuits@Home. A portion of each sales goes back to them for product support and continued development.
* Input voltage 0.3-5.5V
* Output voltage 3.3 or 5V
* 5V @ 600mA max
* 3.3V @ 200mA max
* Undervoltage lock out at 2.6V
* LiPo JST connector or 2-pin header power input\\
* Inductor: 4.7uH, 1.2A Sumida CDRH2D18
* Over temperature protection
* [Eagle Files](http://cdn.sparkfun.com/datasheets/Prototyping/Li_Power_Boost_Converter.zip)
* [Datasheet](http://www.sparkfun.com/datasheets/Prototyping/tps61200.pdf) (TPS61200)
* [UVLO Modification](http://www.circuitsathome.com/dc-dc/tps61200-board-modifications-part-1-changing-undervoltage-lockout)