Developed by Dave Vondle and IDEO Labs, this board is essentially the same as our Power Driver Shield, but the through-hole parts have been switched out for smaller SMD construction, allowing you to to drive high-current switches with your Arduino Pro Mini. This is a great shield for small prototyping.
**Note:** The power circuit chip is only rated to drive 0.6 amps. However, we\'ve successfully tested it to over 2A.
* [Eagle Files](http://cdn.sparkfun.com/datasheets/Dev/Arduino/Shields/Mini_Fet_Shield-v16.zip)
* [Hookup Guide](https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/mini-fet-shield-hookup-guide)
* [Datasheet](http://cdn.sparkfun.com/datasheets/Dev/Arduino/Shields/FDMA1024NZ.pdf) (FDMA1024NZ)
* [Datasheet](http://cdn.sparkfun.com/datasheets/Dev/Arduino/Shields/TPS612.pdf) (TPS61200DRCT)
* [IDEO Labs Page](http://labs.ideo.com/2009/08/10/arduino-mini-shield-for-small-prototypes/)