- Made of single-crystal material (monocrystalline) that achieves high solar energy transformation efficiency
- Small but able to provide enough power for your DIY projects
- A fine resin surface which makes it waterproof with a sturdy back suitable for outdoor environments
- A 2mm JST connecter is attached to the panel.
Many people like solar energy because it is simple, clean, and renewable. When you are building outdoor projects, solar energy is one of the best solutions for power supply.
This solar panel is made of single-crystal material that achieves high solar energy transformation with an efficiency of 17%. It has a fine resin surface and sturdy back suitable for outdoor environments. A 2mm JST connecter is attached to the panel.
The typical open circuit voltage is around 5V, depending on light intensity. On a bright summer day, the peak OC voltage can rush up to 10V. To prevent any damage to boards that accept a narrow range of input voltage, it is recommended to check whether the OC voltage is safe before any connection.
- PCB size : 138*160*1.5 mm
- Monolithic : 10.93*156 mm
- Efficiency : 16%
- Connector: 2.0mm JST
- Type:156 Two line;
- PCB Material : all Glass fiber
- PCB requirements : positive
- Quality requirements :
- flatness less than 0.1mm
- clean, does not allow to have the scratch
- take off paint the phenomenon, such as a hole does not allow to have the deviation
Note : tolerance Positive and negative 0.1mm
- Name: PET laminated (138*160)
- Arrangement:1*11(series)NO spacing posted artical black