So what do you do with it? Robotics, small-parts prototyping, arts/crafts, there's almost no end to what you can do with this stuff. We had a blast playing with it here at SparkFun. Try embedding LEDs into it for a cool diffuse glow effect.
Note: This no longer comes in the plastic containers, sorry! We will update the pictures.
Note: Although Polymorph melts at around 60°C (140°F), it is more workable at hotter temperatures around 180-200°F.
- Non-toxic, biodegradable polyester
- Low melting temperature of about 60°C (140°F)
- Useful for many type of robots
- Can be melted and re-used over and over
- Supplied in a re-usable plastic container