Expand the scope of your :MOVE mini Robotics projects to include sensory input via our :MOVE Sensor Interface Board for the BBC microbit.
The board acts as a breakout board for the microbit while it is attached to a Servo:Lite board and allows you to add things such as line following boards, ultrasonic sensors, and much more.
Sensory input can allow for your projects to become more autonomous as they react to their surroundings and perform actions based on this.
There is no soldering required, the board is screwed directly to the BBC microbit and Servo:Lite assembly with the five screws that are supplied with the board.
- Add external sensor input to the BBC microbit.
- Expand the scope and function of your :MOVE mini Robots.
- Breaks out the BBC micro:bits.
- Adding sensors to :MOVE mini allows it to react to its environment.
- 1 x :MOVE Sensor Interface for the BBC micro:bit.
- 5 x CS M3 12mm Screws.
- 2 x 5 PCB pin headers.
- 1 x small Kitronik keyring.
- Max Height: 48mm.
- Max Width: 52mm.
- PCB Thickness: 1.5mm.