There are 2 additional inputs/outputs. These can be used for connecting a range of parts and can be used in either digital or analogue modes.
The board also produces a regulated 3V supply that is fed into the 80 way connector to power the inserted BBC micro:bit, removing the need to power the BBC micro:bit directly
The board has been designed so that the BBC micro:bit can be inserted either way around (facing forward or backwards) however if you wish to use the broken out pins the LED matrix on the BBC micro:bit must be facing them.
- Drive 2 motors with full forward, reverse and stop control.
- Terminal blocks for easy connection of motors and inputs.
- 4 inputs (2 analogue inputs and 2 provide external connections to Buttons A and B as inputs).
- Includes Edge Connector for the BBC micro:bit to slot into.
- Provide regulated power to the BBC micro:bit.
- Access the other BBC micro:bit pins easily and conveniently.
- Ideal for designs such as buggies and other robotics projects.
- Operating Voltage of 3V to 10V.
- 1 x Edge Connector Motor Driver Board for the BBC micro:bit - V2.
- Length: 67mm.
- Width: 61mm.
- Height: 18mm.
- 1 x BBC micro:bit.
- 3V - 10V Power Supply.
- 2 x DC Motors (that are compatible with the power supply used).
- 1 x Flat-headed Terminal Screwdriver.