Hello, my name is Maqueen! I'm a programmable robot perfect for STEM education that is designed to work with the BBC micro:bit. My mini-body, interesting features and plug-and-play allow children to quickly learn graphics programming in a way that is exciting! I'll be sure to spark your students' interest in robotics and encourage problem solving and logical thinking.
Suggested Age: 10+
You may also like to purchase the required micro:bit
Best DIY Robot kit for beginners - Micro:Bit
DF Robot micro Maqueen Motor and Line Sensor
VIDEO What are the features of Maqueen?
- Support for MakeCode
- Small size, flexible movement.
- All-metal miniature gear motor, good quality, strong driving force.
- Line patrol, ambient light, LED lights, ultrasonic interface, buzzer, I2C interface, mechanical expansion screw hole, etc. ... full-featured, highly expandable.
- Exclusive customized POM bearing wheel, flexible and reliable, strong obstacle crossing ability.
- Easy to install, easy to use.
Power Supply：3.5V-5V DC (3 AAA batteries or 3.7V lithium battery)
Infrared Line-tracker (Digital input) ×2
IR Receiver (NEC encode) ×1
Onboard LED Light (Digital output) ×2
Onboard RGB programmable Light ×4
SR04, SR04P Ultrasonic 4-pin connector (5V) ×1
IIC Interface (3.3V)×1
N20 Metal Gear Motor ×2
Motor Reduction Ratio: 1:150
Maximum Rotation Ratio: 133 rpm
Motor Drive Mode: PWM Motor Drive
Bracket and Protective Cover Extension M3 Screw Hole ×6
Programming Tool: MakeCode online editor
Programming Tool: Mind+(Based on Scratch 3.0)
Dimension: Width 81mm× long 85mm× height 44mm
Weight: 75.55g (batteries, micro:bit board excluded)
Car Body (motor and supporting wheels are installed as leaving factory) *1
HC-SR04 ultrasonic ranging sensor *1
3 AAA Batteries Box *1
Double-side Adhesive Tape *1