DFRobot specifically developed this Micro:IoT, a micro:bit
-based IoT expansion board, to be used by both beginners and experts.
This micro: IoT board has a large range of resources for you to programme. Even without a lot of background knowledge, you can build you IoT applications in few steps!
They designed the board in a cloud shape to make it suitable for the theme of IoT. As for power supply, they selected a CR123A 3.6V lithium rechargeable battery. This kind of battery features small size, high capacity, and is very safe. They've also added short circuit and reverse connection protection for the product to further improve the safety in using Li-ion Battery.
- Cute and delicate appearance.
- Integrated Wi-Fi IoT module, OLED screen, easy to update data.
- 2-way motor drive, 2-way servo, 6-way IO port, 3-way RGB LED, more options for programming.
- PMMA Packaging, prevent damage to the inside components.
- Supports MakeCode, mind+, python and more.
- Power Supply: Li-ion battery or External power
- STM8S IIC Address: 0×01
- Battery Type: CR123A 3.6V Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (Note: do not use 3V CR123A battery and non-rechargeable. Recharging the non-rechargeable battery is dangerous.)
- Digital Output Voltage: 0V/3.3V
- Analog Input Voltage: 0~3.3V DC
- Standard Gravity Pins
- Micro:bit Pins: P0 P1 P2 P8 P12 P16
2-way Motor Drive
2-way Servo Pins
On-board 3-way RGB LED
On-board buzzer and Switch
- Dimension: 148×112mm/5.83×4.41”
- Mount Hole: M3 Screw hole