This is a simple IO extension board for the micro:bit
. It leads out all IO ports of the micro:bit that is in accordance with Gravity standard interfaces. This board also has an independent I2C and Serial port and integrates the frequently-used buzzer and edge connector contacts.
The silkscreens on the back clearly indicate the functions of all interfaces, which can help users to get started easily.
- Gravity 3-Pin interface, plug and play, support DFRobot Gravity series
- Lead-out all micro:bit pins in the form of 3P pin header, 19 pins in total.
- Independent I2C and 1-way serial port.
- Onboard buzzer and buzzer switch
- Onboard edge connector contacts
- Clear silkscreen, ENIG technology
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Dimension: 45.5*66.5mm/1.79*2.62”
- Interface: IO port ×19
- IO Extender for micro:bit (V1.0) x1