MI:pro Mountable Case
Please Note: BBC micro:bit, 2 x AAA Battery Cage and 2 x AAA Batteries are NOT included. If you also require a BBC micro:bit, you can order one here.
Keep your BBC micro:bit safe by using this mountable version of the MI:pro Protector Case for the BBC micro:bit. This case has been specifically designed with portability and expansion in mind.
This 'Mountable' case features two 'keyhole slot' style wall mounting points attached to the sides of the BBC micro:bit case.
The clear casing allows the BBC micro:bit be seen inside the case, allowing the on-board LED matrix to be viewed. This case is easy to assemble using the nylon screws provided.
- This case requires assembly.
- This version does not allow the 2 x AAA battery pack to be bolted on to the back as it is designed to fit tight against the mounting surface. For a version that does have a mounting plate, please see MI:pro Protector Case for the BBC micro:bit.
- Ideal for use in USB powered applications.
- Provides direct access to A and B buttons.
- Provides direct access to the micro USB connection and reset button on the back of the BBC micro:bit.
- Provides excellent protection for the BBC micro:bit while allowing access to the bottom pins.
- Clear case material shows the on-board LEDs in perfect clarity.
- 4 x M3 Cheese Head Nylon Machine Screw.
- 4 x M3 Nylon Full Nut.
- 1 x Back Mounting Plate.
- 1 x Front Plate.
- 2 x Mid-layer Plate.
- Length: 93mm.
- Width: 37mm.
- Height: 27mm.