The LilyPad XBee is a breakout board for the popular XBee modules that can be sewn into your e-textile projects to provide them with a little \"connectivity.\" This board includes easy-to-sew tabs and all the necessary power regulation to run on the LilyPad system. Once sewn into your project just attach your favorite XBee to the pre-soldered headers and you are good to go!
LilyPad is a wearable e-textile technology developed by Leah Buechley and cooperatively designed by Leah and SparkFun. Each LilyPad was creatively designed to have large connecting pads to allow them to be sewn into clothing. Various input, output, power, and sensor boards are available. They\'re even washable!
LilyPad XBee was co-developed by Kate Hartman and Rob Faludi. It works with all the popular XBee module types!
**Note:** This LilyPad board does NOT include and XBee module.
**Note:** A portion of this sale is given back to Dr. Leah Buechley for continued development and education of e-textiles and to Rob Faludi and Kate Hartman for product support and continued development.
* 50mm outer diameter
* Thin 0.8mm PCB
* [ Schematic](https://cdn.sparkfun.com/datasheets/E-Textiles/Lilypad/LilyPad_XBee_v10.pdf)
* [Eagle Files](https://cdn.sparkfun.com/datasheets/E-Textiles/Lilypad/LilyPad_XBee_v10.zip)
* [Additional Information](http://lilypadxbee.katehartman.com/)
* [Exploring XBees and XCTU](https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/exploring-xbees-and-xctu)
* [XBee Buying Guide](https://www.sparkfun.com/pages/xbee_guide)
* [LilyPad XBee Sticker Sheet ](http://www.sparkfun.com/marcomm/SFE03-0010-Packaging-LilyPad-XBee-08937.pdf)
* [GitHub](https://github.com/sparkfun/LilyPad_XBee/tree/HW_1.0) (Design Files)