The gator:log is the perfect data logging tool for your next experiment. With the automation of the data collection process, gone are the days of rushing around with a pen and composition notebook to simultaneously record data and your observations. Now, you only need to sit back and observe your experiment.
The gator:log allows a student(s) to focus more on what is happening in the experiment than watching a thermometer or sensor readout. Additionally, a micro:bit can still be used to provide a graphical display for observing changes in data, when a sensor readout is required. If tied in conjunction with the gator:RTC, stop watches on time based experiments can become a thing of the past too (with the added benefit of more accurate timing results)!
- ATmega328P microcontroller
- µSD (micro SD) card slot for µSD card for data storage
- Two status indicator LEDs
- Serial connection via RX and TX pads
- GND and 3V3 pads for 3.3V power connection