Flexible 50 LED ZIP Strip 0.5m
Our new Flexible ZIP Strip has 50 individually addressable RGB LEDs on a 0.5m strip. Each LED can be controlled independently and all LEDs are connected using the same three wire bus.
Each LED can produce a full spectrum of colours independent to all of the other LEDs on the bus. Each ZIP LED has a Red, Green and Blue element within the LED, and each of these can achieve 256 levels of brightness. This results in 16,777,216 possible output colours. Multiple ZIP LEDs can be connected to produce longer strings/strips and if a smaller strip length is required the flexible ZIP Strips can be cut into shorter strips along the points marked on the strip.
- Simple 3 wire connection for all LEDs.
- Compatible with any WS2812B driver code.
- They can be coded with the Microsoft MakeCode Editor for the BBC microbit.
- Integrated reset circuit.
- 1 x Kitronik Addressable RGB Flexible 50 ZIP LED Strip (0.5m).
- Length: 0.5m
- Width: 10mm.
- Height: 2mm.