We are excited to launch our Drone Classroom Kit, which is a great addition for your science and engineering classes, afterschool programs, summer camps and so much more. With this Drone Classroom Kit you can boost your STEM curriculum sky high.
Build and learn to fly a drone with the Circuit Scribe Drone Classroom Kit !
Power your cardboard arms with conductive silver ink, or build the PCB arms included, and connect your drone’s hub and motors. Download the controller-
CS Pilot App (iOS & Android) and take to the skies!
Fly your creation from a tablet or smartphone. It comes with a 480p on-board camera, and programmable function including gesture control.
- 10 x Drones
- 10 x Circuit Scribe Conductive Ink Pens
- 50g Conductive Paint and paintbrush
- 10 x sets of motors, 20 sets of extra propellers (1 set = 4 propellers)
- 10 x Drone hubs with on-board camera
- 20 x Batteries and 10 x battery chargers
- FREE iOS & Android controller app download-> CS Pilot
Mobile App CS Piot features: easy-to-fly hover, takeoff and landing modes, and even full manual joystick control. See a live bird’s-eye view with the on-board camera and record video + pictures in the app! Use the included pre-made plastic arms for testing, PLUS paint your own arm designs with the included extra cardboard and conductive paint.
*Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 12 x 5 in | 14 lbs.