This is a Li-ion Battery Holder especially designed for micro: bit educational robot Maqueen. It can be used to hold a CR123A 3.6V lithium rechargeable battery to provide more than 8 hours continuous power for Maqueen. Using this environment-friendly product, you can save about 200 batteries in one year.
This Li-ion Battery Holder integrates charging circuit and MicroUSB interface, freeing users from purchasing an extra charger. Meanwhile, we set over-current and reverse connection protection for it to improve the safety in using Li-ion Battery.
- Charging Voltage: 4.5-5.5V DC
- Charging Interface: USB
- Output Voltage: 3.5~4.2V DC
- Reverse Connection Protection
- Over Current Protection
- Charging Current: 350mA
- Dimension: 56×32mm/2.20”×1.26”
- CR123A Li-ion Battery Holder(V1.0) x1
- Screw x4
- Copper Column x4
- Connecting wire x1
- Double-side Adhesive Tape x1