The Sphero Mini Education Kit has everything you need to get rolling and learning, including 16 clear Sphero Mini app-enabled robotic balls, bumper covers to protect your bots, mini traffic cones, bowling pins, construction sets, and activity cards that help expand playtime and imagination in STEAM learning.
Packed with teeny tiny tech, Sphero Mini has a little gyroscope, accelerometer, and LED lights. With almost an hour of play time, your students will have the room to stretch their imagination—all while having fun learning!
Learn the fundamentals of STEM and coding with mini traffic cones, bowling pins, construction sets, and step-by-step activity cards with STEM-inspired challenges and games.
What's in the box:
- 16 Sphero Mini app-enabled robotic balls w/clear shells and laser-etched IDs
- 16 Robotic ball covers
- 16 sets of 6 pins and 3 cones
- 8 construction sets
- 8 splitter USB cables
- Soft bundled with 8 sets of 15 activity cards.
- STEAM-related callouts
- 3 in each category based on ability
- Link to a program where the student runs or manipulates
- Free Sphero Edu app available for download on iOS, Android, Kindle, Mac, Windows, and Chrome
- Free Sphero Play app available for download on iOS and Android
Features & Technologies:
- Micro USB rechargeable battery
- 45 minutes of play time
- Gyroscope and accelerometer sensors that allow the user to control the orientation and speed of the robot and LED lighting for a vibrant visual experience and customisations
- Clear Sphero Mini shell shows robot internals
- Construction set can have many configurations (maze, field, tunnel, windmill, etc.)