Basic:Bit Breakout Board
Basic:bit is a basic breakout board of micro:bit. It carries a buzzer and three groups of GVS pins(P0/P1/P2) on board. Each group of GVS pins separately leads out the IO port, 3V port and GND port on micro:bit. Small size with a simple structure, it is quite enough for you to complete 98% micro:bit projects.
- Small size with smart design, it is a perfect match for your micro:bit.
- Easily connected to micro:bit and lead out its power and IO ports with screws only.
- Lead out P0/P1/P2/3V/GND port on micro:bit board.
- Allow you to complete 98% micro:bit projects with three IO ports.
- The switch on board controls the ON/OFF status of buzzer.
1 x micro:bit
1 x basic:bit
1 x Octopus LED Module
1 x USB Cable
1 x GVS wire（Or Jumper Wire)
Fix your basic:bit onto micro:bit with screws and nuts.
Connect Octopus LED module to P1 port on your basic:bit.
Then slide the switch to the speaker end.
You can see the whole program via the link below:
Or you can download the program directly from the page below:
After saving the above code into micro:bit, the buzzer starts to play the music again and again. At the same time, Octopus LED module twinkles with 1 second space.
- Voltage: 3.3V （Powered by micro:bit）
- IO Ports: 3
- Dimension: 51.7mm x 29.1 mm
- 1 x basic:bit
- 7 x screws（5 is enough）