Why not protect your Micro: bit development board with these adorable silicone cases?
It’s aimed to create a more interesting programming environment for children!
Now we have the cute silicone case that can protect your Micro: bit from external wear. It also can prevent your board from wires that might short it out while still allows full access to the board. It is easy to use, just slide your boards into the case and it envelops and protects the entire electronic components.
The case has slots to access the USB port, buttons and JST connectors. It’s special design allows the onboard LED matrix to be viewed when lighted up.
- Cute and unique appearance make your Micro: bit looks more lovely.
- Easy to use, it accesses to all ports mounted in 30 seconds.
- The material is environment and safe, it has smooth skin texture, scratch-resistance and full protect.
- Perfectly design, it’s full access to the bottom pins, A B buttons, USB ports and any other connectors.
- Color: orange, yellow, red, sky blue, light blue
- Size: 56 x 45mm
- Thickness: 12mm
- Material: silicone
- Micro: bit Silicone Protective Case x 1