Micro bit Prototype Expansion Board
This expansion board provides a fantastic way of learning how to construct and control electronic circuits with BBC micro: bit.
- Makes it more convenient to use micro: bit.
- There are various power output interfaces on the board.
- The breadboard on the shield makes it easy to build circuits.
- It provides an opportunity for you to learn circuits and programming.
- Size: 62mm x 82mm
- Power supply mode: external DC power supply or power by USB
- Input voltage: 6-24V (VIN) or 3.6-6V(VCC)
- Digital interface: P0-P20
- Analog interface: P0, P1, P2, P3, P10
- When powered by external power, select VIN if the value higher than 6V, otherwise select VCC. When powered by VCC, there is no power output on the VIN and 3.5V interface. There is power output when powered by VIN.
- The board can be powered by the micro:bit directly, just connect the board to the micro:bit, then power it via the USB interface. When choosing this power supply, the VIN and 5V on the red power output seat have no power output, 3.3v on the red power output seat has voltage output.
- Prototype shield for micro: bit x 1
- Breadboard x 1