This versatile piezo-element module can be used for both input or output! It can be used as a noise-maker driven by your microcontroller for audible feedback of events, and it can also be used as a knock-detector input to sense events and react to them. Includes a built-in 1M resistor to allow the piezo element to detect shocks.
Click here for our Sound and Buzzer Module Quickstart Guide
- Frequency response 0-20KHz, peak resonant frequency: 4KHz +/-500Hz
- Sound pressure level at 10cm: 75dB (min)
- 1 to 25V rated voltage (3 to 5V typical)
- Built-in 1M resistor for knock sensor functionality
- Dimensions: 23(W) x 16(H) x 5(D)mm
The module includes mounting holes suitable for M3 or 1/8" bolts, and a flat rear face so you can easily glue it to any surface.