The full-colour LilyPad Sewable Electronics Kit Guide (included) contains step-by-step instructions for using LilyPad pieces to create four complete sewable circuit projects with conductive thread. Easy-to-follow diagrams and troubleshooting tips make this a great introductory resource for crafters and creatives.
LilyPad is a wearable technology developed by Dr. Leah Buechley and cooperatively designed by Dr. Buechley and SparkFun. Each LilyPad component was creatively constructed with large sew tabs to allow for stitching into clothing. Various input, output, power and sensor boards are available. Theyâ€™re even washable!
Note: A portion of this sale is given back to Dr. Buechley for continued development and education in e-textiles.
- 1x LilyPad E-Sewing ProtoSnap
- 1x LilyMini ProtoSnap
- 2x LilyPad Rainbow LED Strip
- 2x LilyPad Coin Cell Battery Holder - Switched - 20mm
- 1x LilyPad Parts Box
- 4x Felt Sheet - 9\"" x 12\""
- 4x Felt Sheet - 9\"" x 6\""
- 1x Pin Back
- 1x Elastic Cord - 12\""
- 1x White Embroidery Thread
- 1x White Sewing Thread
- 1x Fiberfill Stuffing
- 1x Needle Set
- 2x Conductive Thread Bobbin - 30\' (Stainless Steel)
- 2x Coin Cell Battery - 20mm (CR2032)
- 4x Printed Project Templates
- 1x LilyPad Sewable Electronics Kit Guidebook
Sewable Electronics Projects: