Thanks for supporting local! Our online shop is open & shipping orders.
Check out our latest news to find out more about events, opportunities and partnerships.
Esmes' Electronics is a simple introduction to using the micro:bit written by a year 5 student.
Learn with Troy by asking for support and, he will post a tutorial here to benefit all of our visitors. Free advice!
1. When using the sensor module, do not touch the white sensing film.
2. Please keep away from high concentration Hydrogen sulfide, hydrogen, methanol, ethanol, carbon monoxide. These gases will affect the precision and 3. reduce the service life.
4. Please keep the modules warming up for at least 5 minutes when first using.
5. The sensor shall avoid organic solvent, coatings, medicine, oil and high concentration gases
6. Please do not plug the sensor which on the module, and do not modify components on the PCB.
7. Excessive impact or vibration should be avoided.
8. Please do not use the modules in systems which related to human being’s safety.
9. Please do not use the modules in strong air convection environment.
10. Please do not expose the modules in high concentration organic gas for a long time.
We believe in giving back; We are proud to give 1% of all orders directly to environmental not for profit groups whose focus is the protection, preservation and restoration of our planet. This means every time you purchase from us, 1% goes directly to an environmental cause.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter for sneak peeks at new collections and early access to promos and flash sales!